This course is about making money as an Exercise Professional in an ethical way.
By learning the skills presented in this course, the sales process will be more effective, fun, and relaxed for both you and your potential customer.
You will receive:
A complete and proven system for effective selling, interviewing, and retaining high quality clients
28 hours of concentrated video content, delivered on line, so that you can work at your own pace and convenience,
200 Pages of workbook and all of the documents to help you succeed,
Long Term Positive Reinforcement
- Course Introduction (88:19)
- Section 1 - Selling: What's It All About (130:25)
- Section 2 - Sales: Don't Take It Personally (74:41)
- Section 3 - Ego Matters: The Transaction of Selling (93:42)
- Section 4 - Keeping the Prospect Comfortable (113:11)
- Section 5 - Strokes (72:40)
- Section 6 - Questions are the Answer (82:47)
- Section 7 - Don't Let the Prospect Break Your Pinata (54:30)
- Section 8 - First Contact (61:39)
- Section 9 - Your System (336:34)
- Section 10 - Selling Rules (0:47)
- Section 11 - Practice, Practice, Practice (1:09)
- Section 12 - Lessons Learned (0:42)
- Section 13 - Initial Consultation (160:47)
Hi, I’m Greg Mack
Founder and CEO of Physicians Fitness, LLC, and Exercise Professional Education, LLC.
I have developed this course for Exercise Professionals who are passionate and committed to their careers, but struggle to build and sustain a viable, financially successful, and sustainable practice.
They need the high level competency to find potential customers and have a professional discussion about their services that leads to a clear decision about moving to the next step - or not. Selling is a skill that can be learned.
My 30 years of experience, working in diverse venues from community gyms to various medical practices, enhanced my awareness of the wide gulf that exists between the medical community and exercise professionals. This led to the development of a comprehensive documentation and communication system that creates unique exercise programming for individuals with diagnosed diseases.
A critical professional need, both for my staff at Physicians Fitness, and for exercise professionals at large, is professional sales skill acquisition and development. It became apparent that an exercise professional’s passion for getting people healthy did not always transfer to the role responsibility and competency of selling. Without a strong sales process, even the most dedicated exercise professional would eventually fail as they could not get enough clients to sustain a professional income. Drawing on a variety of subject areas, I developed this sales interviewing process and training platform. I have trained hundreds of fitness professionals in this system.
For Personal Trainers
Build a successful and thriving exercise practice.
For Therapists in Private Practice
Create the revenue needed to create and sustain a dynamic practice.
For Medical Exercise Specialists and Exercise Physiologists
Learn to create a successful transition from insurance to private pay.