Exercise Professionals: Unlock the Future of Fitness
Embark on a transformative journey tailored to amplify your proficiency in technical exercise services. This foundational course, a culmination of over 30 years of dedication, goes beyond traditional methodologies to deliver tangible results. Delve into the intricate world of skeletal muscle and human motor control and their deep-seated connection to pain. By choosing this course, you're not just enhancing your knowledge; you're paving the way for a dynamic, impactful, and rewarding professional future.
This Course is Approved by the American Council on Exercise for 10.8 CEUs.
How Your Career Will Grow & Scale:
1. Identity & Self-Esteem: Grasp the significance of understanding your identity and its interplay with self-esteem in building a thriving practice.
2. Worldview & Body View: Comprehend how these perspectives shape your value system and influence your data interpretation.
3. Qualitative Client Interaction: Master the art of gathering nuanced information during client interactions.
4. Bias Recognition: Learn to identify and minimize biases, ensuring objective decision-making.
5. Value of Professional Relationships: Realize that clients seek more than sessions; they invest in lasting professional bonds.
6. Evidence-Based Approach: Learn data collection, corroboration, and scientific methods to interact with complex systems effectively.
7. Physics in Motor Expressions: Harness the power of physics to decode client motor expressions and pinpoint effective interventions.
8. Estimating Allostatic Load: Understand the concept of Allostatic Load and its role in determining resistance intensity and volume.
9. Qualitative Manual Assessment: Discover the significance of Motor Control Assessment in information gathering and decision-making.
10. Muscle Contraction Modes: Unravel the intricacies of isometrics, miometrics, and pliometrics, and their strategic application in enhancing motor control.
11. Bio-Motor Configurationalism: Grasp this body-view and its profound impact on assessment and intervention tactics.